Company Profile: Infosys Limited
Established in 1981, Infosys is a NYSE listed global consulting and IT services company with more than 228,000 employees. Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model and became the first IT Company from India to be listed on NASDAQ. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, the company expertly steer the clients through their digital journey.
Infosys is looking for eligible and experienced candidates for the post of Google Cloud Architect as per the details given below. The willing candidates may send their applications before the last date. Here is the Notification detail for more information.
Position: Google Cloud Architect
Educational Qualification: BSc
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, operation improvement and debug cloud environments in GCP and Cloud Management Platform and orchestration tools
- Architect, implement and improve possible automations for cloud environments using native or 3rd party tools like Terraform, Salt, Chef etc
- Have a good understanding of Google best practice/recommendation and should be able to align the same with the customer requirements to deliver best in class solution for the customer
- Develop alternate technology solutions blueprint (cloud-based computing, storage, etc.) to build case for legacy technology modernization
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- At least 3-4year experience in architecting solution leveraging GCP IaaS services & GCP products & Services with an overall 12+ years of experience of hard-core infrastructure consulting
- In-depth knowledge of design, implementation, engineering, automation and devops implementation, service operation and service improvement initiatives
- Strong understanding of UNIX/Windows Operating system and adept in any of the scripting languages like PowerShell, shell, awk, perl etc
- Experience in Managing delivery in Global Delivery Model with Onsite (client site)/ offshore resources
Skills: Google Cloud Platform ( GCP), AWS
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad & Pune