About Dibrugarh University:
Dibrugarh University, the easternmost University in India, was established in 1965 subsequent upon the necessities of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965, enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly.
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts. The applications should reach the mentioned address before 25-1-2019 along with the Bank draft in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh. The post details are given as below.
Post Name: Deputy Registrar (F&A)
- M.Com with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade with specialization in Finance/ Accounts or CA / MBA in Finance
- 9 years of experience as Assistant Professor and above with experience in Educational Administration
Rationalized Entry Pay: Rs. 78,800 – to Rs. 2,09,200/-
Post Name: University Engineer (Contractual)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with at least 5 years of experience at the level of Assistant Executive Engineer in designing systems and construction of buildings, roads, sanitary and water supply systems
Salary: Rs. 60,000/- per month (fixed)
Post Name: Senior Accounts Officer
- A Post graduate degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade with specialization in Finance/Accounts or CA/MBA (Finance) from any recognized University/Institute
Rationalized Entry Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12,700/-
Post Name: Security Supervisor (Contractual)
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
- Must possess good physique with minimum 3 years experience in security service as supervisor
- Holding a valid Driving Licence (LMV/Motor cycle).
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- per month (fixed)
Last Date for Submit the Application Form: 25-1-2019
Get the detailed information in the Advertisement on official website.
|S No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Deputy Registrar (F&A)||1||M.Com/Finance/ Accounts or CA / MBA in Finance|
|2||University Engineer||1||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering|
|3||Senior Accounts Officer||1||Post graduate degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounts or CA/MBA (Finance)|
|4||Security Supervisor||1||Bachelor Degree|